Ever wonder how to do something at Walt Disney World? Then this how to Disney page is for you. Here you will learn how to do many of the things that can make or break your vacation!
Of course some people think they can just walk into the Magic Kingdom and have a great vacation. I am not saying you cannot. But what if there are ways to make your vacation not only more fun but easier? For example, what if you could skip the line to get your favorite snack (mine is the Dole Whip Float!) You can and I will show you how.
Our first page will cover what My Disney Experience is and how to use it. Why? Because My Disney Experience controls most of your vacation. With it you book Fastpasses, reserve dining and more! If you want to know how to Disney you have to know My Disney Experience (often abbreviated MDE.)
And if something is not clear just leave us a question and let us know what we need to explain better! Did it work for you? Then leave us a comment and let us know. We would love to hear from you. Want step by step guidance and advice? That’s what I do for clients who book a package with me and I do it free of charge. Click here to get a quote.
More pages will be coming soon!
- My Disney Experience puts you in charge of the fun. Plan your dining, reserve a spot on some of the hottest attractions and more. Learn how to set it up and put it to work for you.
- Magicbands: Magicbands are your key to almost everything at Walt Disney World. Learn how to get them and use them.
- Mobile Ordering at Walt Disney World: Skip the lines at some your favorite restaurants at Walt Disney World. Learn how to use it today.
- Fastpasses at Walt Disney World It’s like skipping the line at some of your favorite attractions! Let’s figure out how you can use it for your vacation.
- How to book Advanced Dining Reservations at Walt Disney World. If you want to eat a sit down meal you better get a reservation! Learn how and when here.
- How to use Photopass at Walt Disney World (coming soon)
- How to use Memory Maker at Walt Disney World (coming soon)