Can’t wait for Star Wars Land to open at Disney’s Hollywood Studios or Disneyland? You are not alone. There are thousands of us Force sensitive types waiting to travel to a galaxy far, far away. Disney knows this and is doing its best to keep that excitement alive. One of the ways Disney is doing that is by offering a New Star Wars Guided Tour.
In 2012 Disney purchased Lucas Films for about four billion dollars. That includes Star Wars. Since then Disney has been cashing in releasing two movies (The Force Awakens and Rogue One: A Star Wars Story) and announcing plans to bring Star Wars to both Disneyland and Walt Disney World. Of course it is going to take years to build those lands (there is still no official opening date) and this new Star Wars Guided tour is one way Disney is keeping the excitement alive (and helping recoup some of that four billion dollars.)
New Star Wars Guided Tour
So what is this new Star Wars Guided Tour? For one thing it is not included with your admission ticket. The cost is $121.12 per person. There is no discount for children. That is the bad news.
The good news is it is seven hours long and includes:
- Seeing Star Wars: Path of the Jedi
- Get to watch Star Wars: A Galaxy Far, Far Away and March of the First Order—from a reserved viewing area
- Ride Star Tours – The Adventure Continues (presumably with little to no wait)
Eat a Star War themed dinner at Backlot Express
- Meet Chewbacca and Kylo Ren (again presumably with little to no wait)
- Get a guided tour of Star Wars Launch Bay
- Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party (which is desserts and special viewing of A Galactic Spectacular nighttime fireworks.)
- A personalized souvenir of your tour home with you to commemorate your adventures
Ready to sign up? Check with your travel agent or visit the official Walt Disney World Website for more information.
Like what your reading? Be sure to give us a Google plus below and join us on Facebook for more news!