Do you love Star Wars and do you love cruises? Then Disney has the perfect cruise for you. Disney calls it Star Wars Day at Sea and it is returning to the Caribbean in 2017.
What is Star Wars Day at Sea?
Star Wars Day at Sea is a celebration of all things Star Wars and it is only available for select cruise in early 2017. All of those cruises are aboard the Fantasy and are seven night cruises.
Star Wars Day at Sea cruises include character interactions, games, a costume celebration, fireworks and more. Character interactions including photos.
- Star Wars trivia games
- A chance to dress as your favorite Star Wars character for the costume celebration
- Children can learn the ways of the force in “Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple” and face Darth Vader.
- Star Wars Deck Party and Fireworks
- Special fireworks set to Star Wars music
- Special event merchandise, beverages, and snacks
- Screenings of all the Star Wars movies including “Rogue One: A Star Wars Story”
Where does the cruise go?
All of the Star Wars Day at Sea cruises are in the Caribbean. There is an eastern Caribbean and a western Caribbean option. Both cruises will make a stop at the famous Castaway Cay.
All cruises will depart and return to Port Canaveral, Florida.
Why A Disney Cruise?
Everyone knows Disney for the ability to create magic and provide excellent service. Disney cruises are no exception and people realize that a Disney cruise is something special.
Disney cruises are consistently ranked among the best in almost all categories. The Disney Fantasy is one of the highest ranked ships in the Disney fleet.